Focus: educational initiatives at the national level.Â The biennial national conference is under the purview of this committee as well.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Continuously assesses, identifies, plans, implements and evaluates educational program to meet membership needs.
- Acts as a resource for local chapters and other nursing organizations in developing and implementing educational programs.
- Prescribes educational content of all NAINA conferences.
- Prepares and publishes official conferences brochures/ handouts, etc.
- Collaborates with chapter Presidents in planning & implementing all NAINA educational conferences.
- Identifies national healthcare trends that need to be presented in regional, national and international conferences.
Chairperson: Usha Koshy Cherian, DNP, RN, CCRN, NEA-BC