CLINICAL EXCELLENCE CONFERENCE 2019
NAINA’s Clinical Excellence Conference will be held in November 2019 at New Jersey.
New Jersey Chapter(AAIN-NJ2) is hosting this event.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 – from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center, 130 NJ-10, East Hanover, NJ 07936
Theme: Population Health - Bridging Gaps and Improving Access to Care
Conference Registration Form
Please note that no additional PayPal fee will be charged from the Registrants.
If you require hotel accommodation during your stay at New Jersey, we have contracted special rates for conference attendees with Hotel Westminster, NJ. Please find detailed information with contact number, special rates code etc. below:
Download fillable forms
If you are planning on mailing a check for Conference Registration, please click on the link below to download fillable form. Download and save it to your computer. Open the form in adobe reader to fill the form and print.
Vendor Exhibitor/Advertisement Form
Deadline for submission October 2, 2019
Call for Articles to publish in the 2nd NAINA Journal of Nursing
The NAINA Governing Board is planning to publish the second NAINA Journal of Nursing to be distributed during the Clinical Excellence Conference on Nov 2nd, 2019. The NAINA Journal Committee invites quality articles and other submissions, which could include research, educational papers, comedic pieces, & poems etc. This is an opportunity for all NAINA members to share their knowledge, talents, and writing skills. We encourage all writers out there to participate and make this a success, which we all can be proud of. This journal is likely to circulate through every corner of our nation.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Journal Committee for quality and suitability. The Journal Committee reserves the right to edit, publish, or reject any submissions.
General guidelines and rules:
1. Submissions must have a healthcare-related topic.
2. Submission should not exceed 2 full pages (including references) or 300 words per page with Times New Roman 11-point font.
3. Please provide name, credentials, and a small picture of each author/contributor. Picture should be in a separate file.
4. Submission of an article does not guarantee publication, as submissions have to be approved by the Journal Committee.
5. Submissions should be in English as a Microsoft Word document.
6. Plagiarism will not be accepted, use appropriate citations as is customary for professional publications
7. Deadline to submit is September 30, 2019.
8. Email your submission to the Journal Committee at: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your help in designing a quality journal. Please feel free to contact the journal committee via email with any questions. Thank you.
Dr. Laly Joseph, DVM, DNP, CNE, RN, C, MSN, ARNP, ANP, B.C.
Journal Committee Chair, NAINA
Rachel Koshy & Agnes Therady
Alphonsa Rahman, Sara Gabriel, Letha Joseph,
Solymole Kuruvilla, Rachel Koshy & Agnes Therady
Alphonsa Rahman, Letha Joseph,
Maya Joseph & Missaam Merchant
Sponsors & Vendors
Lydia Albuquerque & Mary Abraham Santhi
Suja Thomas, Agnes Therady & Bobby Varghese
Laly Joseph & Rachel Koshy
Molly Jacob & Suja Thomas
Awards & Recognition